Saturday 2 January 2010

SNOW, SNOW, SNOW!!!

Something tells me that people are beginning to get a bit fed up of the snow now. It’s been snowing since the 17th December and it hasn’t let up yet.


This image from Orbyn.co.uk I think explains it perfectly, lol.

I’ll be honest, it is getting a bit tiresome now and I have played in the snow till my heart’s content. I mean we haven’t has snow like this since I was at primary school and according to the news, the last time we had heavy snowfall was about 30 years ago. Or as my dad put it, 30 years ago when he was young, not married and there was definitely no sign of Aishi or I on the horizon – um, I think he was having a flashback to his single days, lol.

Well it certainly has been fun especially for Bilal as he’s only ever seen the slushy ice stuff we usually get every year. We shouldn’t complain however as some places have it worse that we do as pointed out by my cousin Sana. Some seriously amazing pictures!

Some great snow sculptures as well and I have even had a snowman following me on Twitter. Random!

No comments:

Post a Comment