Monday 15 December 2008

Freeeeezing but still cute!

Xmas hols and I’m off uni for a month or so. I had planned to do some part time work whilst working at the hospital but decided against it as I have way too much work/ revision to do for uni. Also it’s very cold... and yes that is a perfectly good reason. It is freezing... literally! Defrosting my car on Monday morning I ran out of de-icer and used warm water to defrost the windscreen. In the time that it took me to go inside the house and get my handbag, the water had formed a remarkably clear layer of ice making it very difficult to spot. This resulted in me almost falling but instead I did a kind of a glide thing over to my car. Thankfully our lane is quite quiet and so no one was around to witness my skating skills :P

Actually to be truthful, this post was just an excuse to share this picture. Look at the cute ducks! There’s winter cuteness everywhere I look! (Ok I’m done now...)

1 comment:

  1. You *almost* fell? Typical! Always leaving things unfinished

    ReplyDelete