Thursday 9 April 2009

It’s my baby’s birthday!!!

My blog is 3 years and I honestly didn’t think I would get this far. It started off with it being a thing of a curious mind. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about and why everyone was so keen to have a blog of their own. For me it then developed into an online journal of sorts where I shared my thoughts and feelings and talked about the people that I had met or things I had seen. In recent times however, I’ve started adding more things related to my career and my areas of interest. Reading back through my old posts, it was nice to step back and see how my blog has changed over the years. My writing style, the topic of conversation and the people who read posts and left comments – it all changed and my blog evolved. Good changes or bad changes, still undecided :)

No comments:

Post a Comment