Wednesday 21 April 2010

Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik – is it really that big a deal?

Since when did two people getting married become such a big deal? I’m not a big fan of watching Pakistani news channels all the time (something which my dad loves doing!) and would rather spend what little TV time I do have, watching something I enjoy. So you can appreciate that in recent weeks, it becomes terribly tiresome hearing/ watching the same piece of news on a continuous loop. It’s enough to drive anyone a little crazy and I would greatly appreciate it if the Pakistani channels could find some other ‘news’.

Wedding pictures: Sania had some lovely outfits, although I do wonder why Shoaib didn't bother ironing his kurta for the mendhi fundtion... but that's just me :P

I understand that people are interested in the rivalry between India and Pakistan etc, the previous controversy before the impending marriage (that is some messed up story Shoaib!) and how the marriage come and the impact (if any) that they believe this marriage will have on both Sania and Shoaib’s careers. Yet at the same time but I do firmly believe in the saying ‘Live and let live’ and I think everyone just needs to calm down!

Putting my annoyance aside for a moment, how cute do they look as a couple?

No comments:

Post a Comment