Tuesday 13 April 2010

The new doctor

So here it is, Matt Smith’s turn as the new doctor in ‘Doctor Who’. Verdict – everyone seems to like him and doesn’t seem to have let the side down. His version of the doctor seems to fit with the story and everyone seems to like it. Everyone including my family...


I agree with Sob Phupho... his head is an odd shape :P

And yet even though I also think he is good, for some reason I think that my admission is a form of betrayal. Why? Because I still have a soft spot for David Tennant :P lol. I even refrained from commenting on family FB status updates... as I’m still childish like that :P



But yes I will admit, Matt smith is great new doctor. Will he be even better that David Tennant? Perhaps for some, but for me personally, I’m saying no for now. But what do I know... I mean I am utterly biased towards the Tennant camp anyhow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment