Wednesday 20 October 2010

Bilal - younger siblings...

So it is the second week of half term and I woke up at 7am to find Billy standing over me whilst I was still in bed. I was a little startled to say the least.
Me: What r u doing?
Billy: Checking you’re still breathing.
Me: What? Why?
Billy: You weren’t moving...

Okay, I know I should be flattered he cares at all, but it is still a little bit weird! Anyway off I went to uni and later in the day upon my return...

Billy: Why don’t you snore?
Me: *A little taken aback* Err... what?
Billy: Well, I thought about all day today. The reason I thought you were dead is because you weren’t snoring. *looks satisfied with his answer* (What the hell, he spent the whole day thinking about it?)
Me: Okay and you thought that if a person doesn’t snore this means that they’re dead?
Billy: *shrugs*
Me: Well I don’t snore...
Billy: I know u don’t. But WHY don’t you?
Me: Uff, because I’m normal?
Billy: *goes quiet*... So I’m abnormal then?
Me: *I laugh out loud*
Billy: Baji!!! Am I abnormal? Telll meeeeee!
Me: *silence*
Billy: *Silence and a shocked face* ... Nah!!! You’re kidding. Right? Right? Baj?

I know, I know... I’m a horrible person. Sometimes it is just way too tempting :P

No comments:

Post a Comment