Wednesday 4 November 2009

Leeds university logo changes –

The University of Leeds has always featured in my life in one way of another...


- When I was 18 years old, being interviewed for my undergraduate degree at different universities. I came to Leeds University, had a great day and got slightly nervous during one my interviews as my interviewer was an extremely good looking professor!

- Attending lectures with my other fellow medical students at Leeds University.

- Popping in and out of the adjacent hospitals near Leeds university, when Aishi was ill

- Now I’m back here doing my doctorate :)

We all change over time and so has the university over the past few years. Whilst searching for a logo to put onto my work, I found a number of the old logos, the various changes it underwent and the final product.


They’re phasing out the individual school logo’s now; good and bad.

I honestly can’t decide which I prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment