Sunday 8 November 2009

Seasame Street

Woowoo!!! It's the 40th anniversary of the children's programme - Sesame Street.

I remember during my initial years at primary school, I religiously used to watch the programme during lunchtimes at home. And everyone had different favourites, even between my sister and I. Aisha loved 'Big bird', 'Count von count' and the 'Cookie monster'. I, on the other hand liked 'Elmo' (the cute one), 'Groucho' (the grumpy one) and 'Bernie and Ernie' (my first real taste of sarcasm).

My attempt at collecting all the different doodles together that were produced by Google all week long to commemorate the occasion.




Someone at in the department actually made some little cupcakes that kinda similar to the one shown below! The effort/dedication required to make all those cakes! Also how obsessed was the person with Sesame Street? I have to say the cakes were really delicious though :)



Just as an aside, the last cartoon reminds me of someone I worked with at a previous hospital department :P

1 comment: