Thursday 8 January 2009

“Is our children learning?”

And I think we can honestly say that “yes, yes I think we are learning”, lol. I am of course quoting George Bush. I can’t believe they finally got rid of him! How did the American public elect this man, not once but twice?!

I don’t think I need to reiterate all the things
Bush said and did as they are all pretty well documented. It’s not something that can be easily forgotten. But I do wonder what Bush will do now, once he leaves office? A career as a public speaker? Err… somehow I think not. As with any former president, he’s taking steps to sort out his life post-presidency and trying to make the most of the time he’s got left. However it seems that the world has moved on.

Obama fever has taken over and everyone feels it is time for a change. No longer the topic of conversation, it makes me ask the question, will anyone really miss Bush? Make no mistake, the world is in a bad place at the moment after the Bush treatment - the economy, the numerous wars and so forth. Obama is gonna need all the help he can get! And it seems that with all eyes on Barack Obama, everyone is looking forward to a better and brighter future. Here’s hoping! :)

1 comment: