Sunday 2 May 2010

Fancy a stroll?

I got an email this morning from the PA of one my professor’s.

Hello, the following message on behalf of Prof:

Dear all,
I was considering doing the 3 peaks walk this May 2010. If anybody was free and wanted to join me - that would be great! (Sounds good, get some exercise, fresh air, take a break from study/work etc. Sure, why not?)

The complete round is 23 miles, (Wow, that’s a long walk, but I do it, how great would I feel at the end. I’m ok with this. What else do I need to know?)

and takes about 12 hours (Whoa. Stop. 12 hours... as in half the day? I mean Prof is a nice guy but really, 12 hours? Plus what if I’m only one who turns up? That’ll be weird. Very weird)

Suggested timetable would be: (Even in recreational activities, Prof loves having a timetable :P)

People would be free to leave or join at any of these locations/times. Should be a good day out. Bring partners/friends and dogs (sorry, no cats!). (Discriminations against cats? :P)

Unfortunately I did not go...

No comments:

Post a Comment