Sunday 28 January 2007

Top Gear

I love watching Top Gear on a Sunday evening before evil Monday rolls around again. Did I start watching it because I have an utter fascination for cars or is it because the programme gives me a chance to chill out and have a bit of a giggle at their silly antics? Both of those things I think... and because I secretly fancied Richard Hammond. So there you are, after years of merciless teasing from friends (you know who you are) and family (namely my cousin sister’s Saba and Sara), I have finally confessed. Not entirely sure how that came about, but it did :P

Top Gear presenter: Richard Hammond (aka the hamster, lol)


Back in September 2006 when Richard Hammond crashed, I was genuinely upset and he was in a bad way. It awful to think that he might not make it through and that he might leave behind his wife and his two cute and extremely young daughters. The papers constantly reported on his progress and I understood what his family went through as I went through a similar ordeal with my family a month later. I wished him a speedy recovery and I was very glad that he pulled through. And as things got back to normal, I eagerly awaited his return back on my TV screen.

Today Top Gear returned to its usual Sunday night spot... and a fabulous return show for Richard Hammond. Descending down some aeroplane stairs, surrounded by dancing girls and fireworks being lit, I was glad he was back. I also find it strange that many girls now fancy the man after his crash... the same people that teased me for my crush before. However, I now find that I watch Top Gear more for its actual car info and funny antics rather than just watching Hammond. I guess I just don’t like sharing, lol.

Top Gear: The team - Richard Hammond, Jeremy Clarkson, James May and The Stig

4 comments:

  1. Saima loves Richard, Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people have no taste !!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was Keanu?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahahahaha(I have tears in my eyes!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete