Sunday 9 April 2006

Now or Never!

Hello there!
I decided to start keeping this blog cos a) I spend so long on my computer these days trying to get work done for my final year (yea!) and b) I hardly ever get the time to write in my diary (Yes I know… typical girl thing to do; mock me later). I thought I might as well start this blog cos it’s now or never. It’s Easter hols at the moment and I’m supposed to be revising. Hmm…enough said!

Anyhow I figured I’d start with a quick intro about myself for those of you that don’t know me. Right well my name is Saima (obviously, lol), although since high school and university there have been variations, but let’s not share those! I've just entered my twenties (my birthday's in February by the way) and I’m doing my final year of BSc Biomedical Sciences at The University of Bradford. I’ve lived in Bradford for the past six years and before that I spent most of my childhood in Halifax and yes I do go on about it… such good memories, lol.

I love spending time with my family and friends. My mum, dad, my younger sister Aisha and my little brother Bilal are my most favourite people and suit me just fine. Although my family can be trying at times (and which family isn’t?!) I wouldn’t swap them for the world. Other major parts of my life are my many cousins and friends because without them my life would be so um… uneventful? :) I love em’ all for just being themselves. Right, so that’s the basics of my life over and done with!

So much stuff going on in my life at the moment, life at uni’s busy, personal goals to achieve, many things planned for summer, various family events, hopefully some travelling with my nearest and dearest and finally plans for the future, which will hopefully work out alright, iA! Just thought I'd mention that I can be a bit random sometimes, so try not to worry too much! I’m gonna try my best to keep this blog updated so wish me good luck, lol. Take care and speak to you soon!

Saima
x X x

No comments:

Post a Comment