Monday 1 November 2010

Jon Stewarts rally to restore sanity and/ or fear

For those of you that don’t know it yet – I love Jon Stewart and the daily show. It’s great to sit down at the end of a long day and just sit back watch some good comedy, get my dose of satire and have catch up on US events :P

So when Jon Stewart initially announced that he’s going to have a rally, I thought he was just being funny. But then he really did start planning it, an actual rally. And it actually went ahead.

The rally to restore sanity and/ or fear.
Clearly as I wasn’t there in person or watching a live TV stream at the time, here’s a link to a great article that summaries the whole thing.

Also this other website just lists some of the funny signs that were used at the rally.



A collection of my favourite ones is shown below but my absolute favourite has to the one above. Jon is NOT the messiah? Lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment