Tuesday 16 March 2010

ESP

No, it isn’t a spelling mistake as I am not talking the sports channel ESPN but instead ESP as in extrasensory perception.

Stereotypical image I know, but I just couldn't help myself :P

I randomly came across this ESP website  whilst researching for dementia and neurological disturbances. Training for ESP – as fun, it’s great but to offer training? Firstly, who believes in it? And secondly if you do, how is this regulated? How can you be sure that is genuine and value for money? How would you test your skills at the end of training? Craziness! Sorry if I’m having a rant; sort of reminds me of DC’s Improbable Science who regularly talks about homeopathy courses. Anyway rant over, back to work.

Oh, by the way, here’s the link to the website… just in case some of you want to hone up on your ESP skills ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment