Sunday 28 February 2010

Death note

Ok. I’m not really into manga/ anime films as I haven’t really had many opportunities to watch them. But I came across this movie and well… I really liked it.

You can see Ryuk flying in the background

I just enjoyed the story; the whole premise of the movie, the actors etc, so much so much so that I just had to go and download the second part and watch it before I go to bed. My favourite character was the shinigami, Ryuk; the angel of death. Err, I don’t know how that reflects on my medical aspirations but if it’s any consolation, Ryuk turns out to be a good guy towards the end. Phew!

It’s funny how I watched part one with my mother who is my usual movie partner at home and she just wasn’t that interested in the movie. Part two I watched with my father (which is very rare occurrence!) and he ended up really liking it. It reminds me of one of the funny things that my father does. He doesn’t really like us watching TV too much or Bilal playing on the playstation and yet at the same time, he’s the only one that buys us numerous DVD’s and games on a regular basis. Aah, I love my dad :)

Anyhow I’m wondering off the point. Deathnote – I’d definitely recommend it, if you don’t mind watching movies that have been dubbed into English or reading the subtitles etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment