Wednesday 21 June 2006

Photo Storage

Since switching to my digital camera many years ago, I now find I take many more pictures as I can pick and choose which shots I want to keep without wasting any film. Also I cam email the images or post them online to share with family and friends without any major problems. A good thing :) The bad thing… editing the images and storing them in a suitable order can be time consuming. Also the old photos that I have in family albums, of which there are many, I can no longer find the negatives to as they have been lost or damaged over the years. Therefore ideally I would like to have back up copies of these photo’s; the only way being sitting down and scanning each individual picture… which may take a long time after seeing how many family albums we’ve amassed over the years. Any ideas people? Or better still anyone got a lot of free time on their hands and loves scanning pictures?

P.S. Currently listening to Outkast and I just remembered something else - Polaroid pictures. "Shake it like a polaroid picture" as Outkast would say. I know I'm going off on a tangent here but I can't help but wonder where have all those camera's have gone? And yes I know, my mind works in weird ways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment