Wednesday 30 January 2008

21st Birthday

What would have been my sister’s 21st birthday this year (January 14th); got me reminiscing with my friends about our 21st birthdays. What we all planned, how they turned out and what we felt like after. We relived quite a few memories; some good parties, some hilariously embarrassing moments... argh everyone cringe!

I remember my 21st was a lot of fun :) Friday night, good food, good company, remembering our years at uni together, the ups and the downs. The final year of our undergraduate degrees, nearing the end of the lab period for our research projects; the last time we’d all be together stress free. That's before the exam fever took over and the panic to get work submitted on time began in the coming months, lol. Ah soo many good memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment