Sunday 15 April 2007

Bolton Abbey

Arranging days out in my family is like pulling teeth!!! Getting everyone’s agreement, the planning, getting them together, basically if it isn’t a wedding, birthday, Eid or someone’s funeral then it’s hard to get everyone together regularly.

Which is why all my cousins and I wanted a nice day out with the family. As children we regularly used to go on outings during the summer with the whole family and I mean the WHOLE family. I have vivid memories of my trips to theme parks such as Lightwater Valley, Alton Towers and American Adventure to name but a few.

Therefore this April we (Tyagee's, Saeed Mamoo's and my lot) finally got our act together and off we went to Bolton Abbey, which is a beautiful place in Shipley, West Yorkshire. Theme parks were deemed too tiring for our ageing parents :)

The sun was shining, had a lovely picnic packed and surrounded by my family. I think I can surely say that everyone had a lovely day and I hope there are many more to come, inshAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment